2017 Worlds Short Dance | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2017 Worlds Short Dance

liv

Record Breaker
Wow, tessa and scott rocked it. I was so impressed with their crispness today and their final lift was just so smooooth. I wonder how close the other teams will get... and i love her in her outfit although i didn't at first... guesss it grew on me

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
dianne got new stars....i love how it gets even tackier for worlds,,, remember her weird "tattoo" stocking from last year?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
btw I always wonder where is came from calling idols as 'son' 'daughter' etc:laugh:
Its super weird to me as a non english speaking person

Well, for me, I only refer to those skaters whose Fan Fests I run as "son" or "daughter", because the terminology used on her is "adopting" skaters..

Which is why I am feeling very confused at the moment about how I view Anna Dušková. Because she has grown up into a very attractive young woman.

I don't want to be compared to Woody Allen!!! (He married his ex-wife's adopted daughter :eek: ).

And on that note, I'm leaving to watch the snooker. I'll catch up on the rest of the Short Dance first thing in the morning.

CaroLiza_fan

Rissa

Record Breaker
I love the introduction theme, I wish it'd play every time I, for example, start my car.

Gilles/Poirer win the costume contest.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Go team disco! My favourite SD. I don't care what anyones says I love it and I sing along (much to the dog's dismay, he only likes it when I sing slow songs-I was singing why don't you do right to him while I made his breakfast). Don't make mistakes like at 4CC.

Paul is shaving his mustache after the competition. I think they are doing live on Instagram.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Wow, tessa and scott rocked it. I was so impressed with their crispness today and their final lift was just so smooooth. I wonder how close the other teams will get... and i love her in her outfit although i didn't at first... guesss it grew on me

I never disliked it, but it really grew on me too. It just suits the program so well imo. I can just imagine Prince loving it.

ETA I love that they were playing Shape of You during the warmup. I love Ed Sheeran unlike many people here.

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
so much goodie in this group!!!

Alexandra/Ivan's SD is hilarious, but in adorable way, and she weeeeerk those painted leggins like a pro:cool14:

and :ghug: for Disco Reggie and Disco Diane, bring some 70s sass!!!!!

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Well, for me, I only refer to those skaters whose Fan Fests I run as "son" or "daughter", because the terminology used on her is "adopting" skaters..

Which is why I am feeling very confused at the moment about how I view Anna Dušková. Because she has grown up into a very attractive young woman.

I don't want to be compared to Woody Allen!!! (He married his ex-wife's adopted daughter :eek: ).

And on that note, I'm leaving to watch the snooker. I'll catch up on the rest of the Short Dance first thing in the morning.

CaroLiza_fan
haha ya know Im of the highest opinion about you so somparisons to Woody Allen is out of the question :laugh: :laugh:

I just wondered in general b/c its common online outside of GS!