2018 Europeans Gala | Golden Skate

2018 Europeans Gala

Elucidus

Match Penalty
OMG, OMG, OMG! 0_0
So many expectations. Would Kostornaia have new EX program/costume, I wonder? What about Trusova quads in GALA? Exciting ^_^
I am would be reaally grateful for links to live stream WITHOUT commentators or, at least, without russian commentators - since both Tarasova or Trankov just doesn't want to stop talking every damn second.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Lack of James/Cipres, Cappellini/Lanotte and Samarin of all people... Yet there is Michal, Matteo, Coomes/Buckland, Hurtado/Khaliavin, Alexia. Well, good to see new faces, or faces don't usually seen at EX...

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Lack of James/Cipres, Cappellini/Lanotte and Samarin of all people... Yet there is Michal, Matteo, Coomes/Buckland, Hurtado/Khaliavin, Alexia. Well, good to see new faces, or faces don't usually seen at EX...

The biggest surprise is lack of Samarin as he is practically a local. J/C left Moscow right after their FS and flew to Florida. I’m sad about C/L absence as they always bring some joy and fun to the Galas

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Very interesting. For me, the most interesting ones for ladies are Alena Kostornaia and Alexandra Trusova by far - In addition to those, I'm also looking forward to seeing Medvedeva's EX.

Mussique

On the Ice
Seems like I'm going to be that person... :biggrin: Does anyone know if it's going to be live somewhere? (preferably online stream)
Also, when exactly does it start?
Thank youuu

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland