2018 Inge Solar Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Inge Solar Ladies Free Skate

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Really? I can’t because of work, I’d say most of Europe is working as well. I can only post now because I’m on a break lol.

Best of luck to everyone but especially the Brits. I hope Karly and Natasha can finish in the top 10!

They certainly will! Karly in 2nd, Natasha in 3rd with one group to skate. Our Austrian commentator and ISU big cheese was positively glowing over both. Darn that stream though which froze during Karly's beautiful performance.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
What on earth? It shows group 1 again!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It reset for me too; just click on the very end of the red bar and it should go to current images.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Sigh. Their streaming was flawless for Cup of Tyrol last year; what happened?

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
When I refresh it brings up a still image of Laurine in a spin, but won't actually play it; it resets to the start of the event (beginning) and zamboni break (if I drag to the end). Sigh.

Azikin

Medalist
Laurine is done, when I restart it, I see an actual screen but then it resets to the beginning..

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Also why can't they put up a proper Results page with easy to access schedule and events...? It's a Challenger! :noshake:

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
She did nicely. 106.66 for the FS (51.54/55.12), no falls, and 162.78 overall. Currently in second. Probably not what she was aiming for overall (I'd guess again no 3T3T), but good given that in the tiny images I saw she had a long knee wrap on.

ETA: And given if I try to stay awake until Brooklee's scores come in I'll probably be here till sunrise, I'm off to bed. Bye!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I hope I get to see Anna T and Soyoun at least...

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Did anyone manage to see the last group? For me the stream crashed completely after Carly's skate.