2018 Inge Solar Ladies Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 Inge Solar Ladies Free Skate

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I'm afraid for those following the thread for news of the final group, the stream has totally gone. It seems as soon as more viewers came online it couldn't cope. Also the scores page is unreachable for me, so can't even give scores. :sarcasm:

Not good enough for a Challenger Series event. Sorry Austria. Peter Krick, as a top ISU Executive, should look into the technology used.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
I saw a bit of Roberta. But not her scores, and that was it.

Me too. I kept refreshing like crazy, and saw a few seconds of Laurine and Roberta, none of Tarusina, and the stream came back on a little into Sakhanovich's program. I hope they fix it for the men's event.

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
This is from Sylvia Unseen on Twitter.
2018 CS Inge Solar Memorial / Alpen Trophy Ladies medalists:
🥇Anna Tarusina 🇷🇺198.76(131.28 FS)
🥈Serafima Sakhanovich 🇷🇺174.36(116.20)
🥉@brookleeh95 🇦🇺165.40
4-8: Lin 🇺🇸 165.34 (114.71 FS 3rd), Lecavelier FRA 162.78, Rodeghiero ITA 160.66, Robertson GBR 156.93, Park KOR 152.94

Biggest movers after FS Ashley Lin, up from 12th to 4th, Karly Robertson 5th in FS, up 4 places to finish 7th, Natasha McKay finished 8th, up from 17th in SP.

If you can get the results page to load it's here: http://skateaustria.vs91-250-98-130.cloud-he.de/img/competition/4.2018_19/040/SEG004.HTM

La Rhumba

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Me too. I kept refreshing like crazy, and saw a few seconds of Laurine and Roberta, none of Tarusina, and the stream came back on a little into Sakhanovich's program. I hope they fix it for the men's event.

And because someone wrote an uncomplimentary remark about the stream being bad, they deleted all the comments! :drama:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of karnes suddenly cried out in glee.

I wondered what the was. I was in the cereal aisle and far removed from the world of figure skating but I felt it!!

I knew it had to be more than just a good bag of granola!!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
According to Paul Peret who seems to like keeping track of these things, Zahra Lari set three new national records for UAE last night: Ladies SP, FS and total score. I'm thrilled for her. Definitely her best outing to date, and she got the timing right on both 2As in her free skate, too! Onward and upward Zahra!