2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Rostelecom Cup Ladies Free Skate

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Random thoughts...
As Jeremy did both of Gracie's programs, I can't help but wish he could've been in the kiss and cry with her. He understands how it feels to have had a few rocky skates.

The US ladies have been in a downward spiral for awhile, Gracie right now has literally become a metaphorical figure. She flew so close to the sun that she melted, crashed and burned and has become the firebird beginning to find her way back.

Hmm amazing how a lack of sleep resulted in this train of thought. Will get some sleep and check in later:bed:

MalAssada

Medalist
Now that's what I call timing. I just wondered when ladies was happening, and bang! Here I am. Really should be researching garbage disposal for a uni assignment.

SXTN

Final Flight
No big suprise Gracie withdrew. It is probably better. For viewers and herself.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hello everyone!

I'm able to watch live with everyone for this event! :)

I haven't watched the others yet, I'll catch them on replay!

rei00

Rinkside
Alright, here I am, waiting for ladies to begin. Pairs were mess. Let's see... Me being there can't jinx ALL the competition, right?)) ...right?..

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
I sooo want to see Gracie's program to "She used to be mine". Perfect music for her current situation, honestly. Also, I LOVE Waitress.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Hoping for clean skates from all the ladies. Yesterday was... yikes apart from Alina and Sofia so hoping it will be a bit better today. Hoping the ice isn‘t jinxed again. :laugh:

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
So hoping for Mako to redeem herself! We know what she's capable of and she just reminds me of the love child of Yuna and Mao :luv17:

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alright, here I am, waiting for ladies to begin. Pairs were mess. Let's see... Me being there can't jinx ALL the competition, right?)) ...right?..

*points at rei00*

It's you! It's you!

LOL

I even went so far as to change my avatar, so I didn't have the big, ugly feet cursing the ice!

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
What's cuter than lil Russian girls in lil Russian headdresses? Not much else! ;)
They are too cute! The kids have been adorable throughout the competition. It's clear that Zagitova and Medvedeva have inspired a whole new generation of little ones. It's really beautiful.