2018 Skate America Ladies Free Skate | Page 32 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate America Ladies Free Skate

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
So Happy for all the podium ladies! Sofia did amazing and deserved the bronze [emoji846] and my Tiny Queen won, like i predicted, I could cry [emoji24] bravo!

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Re-reading the Skate America prediction thread :dance2:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
You know, Sofia could make the final. Would take a lot of effort but could happen. Would require Elizabet and Wakaba not be in top form still. In Russia, the main competition is Alina, Elizabet, and Wakaba

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
We'll see how everyone else does, but Bradie still has a slim chance at getting in the GPF. TdF is not easy with Medvedeva and Sotskova there, but it's not out of the question for her to win there.

Last edited:

Roo87

Medalist
Some great skating. Sad times for Marin. Super happy for Alaine, hopefully she has some confidence for Skate Canada!

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
I think Bradie messed up many of our predictions...on the brighter side, Sofia was such a pleasant surprise. I've put her on the 4th place, she proved me wrong and I am so happy she did! [emoji7]

Fluture

Record Breaker
Sofia‘s sass is something else! I’m glad she’s third, that was a truly spectacular performance and clean to the last jump. She’s so happy and Mishin looks so proud and I‘m so sad for Bradie but yet so happy for Sofia and wow it‘s CHAOS. :laugh:

No, seriously, what an interesting competition. Over the moon for some: Satoko, Kaori and Sofia !! Bummed for others: Bradie, Loena, Marin and Polina... :( Especially Bradie, such a shame about the SP.

There go my predictions, though. I had Bradie in first and Sofia in second. Satoko third and Kaori fourth.... :palmf: No idea what made me choose that but... at least I was proven wrong and Sofia is almost correct... :laugh: I guess I thought correcting jumps takes a toll on consistency that‘s why I had Satoko so low but... not for Tiny Queen!! :luv17:

moriel

Record Breaker
You know, Sofia could make the final. Would take a lot of effort but could happen. Would require Elizabet and Wakaba not be in top form still. In Russia, the main competition is Alina, Elizabet, and Wakaba

well we dont know how it will go, GP can be unpredictable.

- - - Updated - - -

Sofia‘s sass is something else! I’m glad she’s third, that was a truly spectacular performance and clean to the last jump. She’s so happy and Mishin looks so proud and I‘m so sad for Bradie but yet so happy for Sofia and wow it‘s CHAOS. :laugh:

No, seriously, what an interesting competition. Over the moon for some: Satoko, Kaori and Sofia !! Bummed for others: Bradie, Loena, Marin and Polina... :( Especially Bradie, such a shame about the SP.

There go my predictions, though. I had Bradie in first and Sofia in second. Satoko third and Kaori fourth.... :palmf: No idea what made me choose that but... at least I was proven wrong and Sofia is almost correct... :laugh: I guess I thought correcting jumps takes a toll on consistency that‘s why I had Satoko so low but... not for Tiny Queen!! :luv17:

so far my predictions are a mess, but cannot say im unhappy with that.

gioccia

On the Ice
Great skates from the medallists... I feel weird though coz Satoko's program had too much of Kostornaya's last season and Bradie's elements were very similar to Alina's... That is not what the leaders should do...