2018 Winter Olympics Tickets | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 Winter Olympics Tickets

katonice

On the Ice
If your friend is a South Korean national they can apply for the lottery of tickets, with the results being announced in May. If you aren't lucky in securing tickets then, small amounts are going to be released in September(for Sk locals)

Thanks! Was just a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to use the tickets, that maybe there would be names printed on them or something. It would be my first time to attend the Olympics if ever ^^.

risingtrot

On the Ice
Tried to join the ticket lottery in the Japanese reseller site 'Pia' last month. I joined a few days when it opened. I got the result few days ago and unfortunatelly, I could not even get one. Quite unbelievable. It is becoming quite complicated to secure tickets...

evasorange

Final Flight
ladies' short and free, B level, are still available on ATPI, just FYI if anyone's interested

still waiting on men's free :sad4:

Mens free level B are on copsort right now! Saw it and had to come let you know! <3 I'm still waiting on level c:sad46: No idea the rhyme or reason as to why certain levels are only available at a time...

narcissa

Record Breaker
Mens free level B are on copsort right now! Saw it and had to come let you know! <3 I'm still waiting on level c:sad46: No idea the rhyme or reason as to why certain levels are only available at a time...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! <3 <3 They are still available! I think I will purchase them and sell them if I see Level A appear, and if they do I will sell the B ones.
Not sure about level C :/ I haven't seen them yet anywhere. I'll let you know if I do :)

Lake

Spectator
Due to the country I moved to, I have to use Kingdom as the official reseller (who are very different to CoSport, who I've used before).

I had to fill out a tragic Excel file to "request" tickets. Then pay a deposit. Then they said they'd try to request them from the official Olympic committee.

Since I'm going with family, I requested like 20 tickets for different final events, including the opening ceremony - not expecting much success.

I was shocked when they managed to secure 100% of the requested tickets, even the super in-demand ones.

So to anyone who didn't get tickets yet, I have a feeling a lot more are coming and are just being held back for whatever reason.

evasorange

Final Flight
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! <3 <3 They are still available! I think I will purchase them and sell them if I see Level A appear, and if they do I will sell the B ones.
Not sure about level C :/ I haven't seen them yet anywhere. I'll let you know if I do :)

You are so welcome!! Glad you were able to get some, if my family and I could afford it we would be all over those tickets haha. I'll just have to keep refreshing and praying for level C!

katonice

On the Ice
Due to the country I moved to, I have to use Kingdom as the official reseller (who are very different to CoSport, who I've used before).

I had to fill out a tragic Excel file to "request" tickets. Then pay a deposit. Then they said they'd try to request them from the official Olympic committee.

Since I'm going with family, I requested like 20 tickets for different final events, including the opening ceremony - not expecting much success.

I was shocked when they managed to secure 100% of the requested tickets, even the super in-demand ones.

So to anyone who didn't get tickets yet, I have a feeling a lot more are coming and are just being held back for whatever reason.

Hi, is this the Kingdom reseller for Singapore? I keep clicking on their link on the PC2018 ATR website, but it tells me they are not selling yet. Did you contact them some other way? Thanks!

carmen7077

On the Ice
Canadian ATR just sent an e-mail to subscribers that next Thursday there'll be new release. Incl. figure skating, curling, etc.

Good Luck everybody!

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Sorry, but tickets have already been sold not from the official website, but through some contest?

There is a contest, but only for South Korean citizens, if I am correct.
For the rest of us, it is from the official website or by official resellers

DaPurpleDino

Final Flight
A reminder to all new zealanders that tomorrow (30th April) is the last day to request tickets from the New Zealand Olympic Travel website!

eta

Medalist
Very late for buying tickets, if I'm in the USA, do I just have to log on to cosport everyday to check if there are tickets available? Or am I too late? At this moment everything is x'ed out.

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Very late for buying tickets, if I'm in the USA, do I just have to log on to cosport everyday to check if there are tickets available? Or am I too late? At this moment everything is x'ed out.

Send and email to CoSport and ask for the new selling dates, they usually are really kind

Batsuchan

Medalist

Depending how badly you want figure skating tickets (and how much you are willing to pay), tickets are available if you want to buy a hotel + ticket package, or a ticket package that combines a skating ticket with another sport:
https://www.cosport.com/olympics/ticketpackages.aspx?SportId=84

I desperately wanted ladies FS tickets, so I got one of the latter... :)

seabm7

Final Flight
They are going to announce the results of the ticket lottery for South Korean residents tomorrow. According to this article, the odds for the figure skating tickets are 3.4 to 1. The odds for the ladies free Level A tickets are 62 to 1.

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20170507/84243369/1

My understanding is they hand out 60% (lottery) x 70% (South Korean residents only) = 42% of tickets this time.

Last edited:

NicoleJ96B

Rinkside
How competitive are 3.4 to 1 odds? I realise the demand will be high, but is it ridiculously high or attainable? A friend of mine applied for the short and free dance.

jinabee

On the Ice
I'm worried that despite being a resident, that I'm on an ARC will mean I'm less likely to get tickets. I would not be massively suprised if the system put foreign residents at a disadvantage since other things I've applied for in Korea routinely limit foreigner access -_-
Fingers crossed. I might have a better chance for my men's tickets but the odds are likely against me for the gala ticket I applied for.