2018 Winter Olympics Tickets | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2018 Winter Olympics Tickets

carmen7077

On the Ice
If I understand correctly
the odds of 62 to 1 means a chance of getting a ladies free a is 62 times of the chance of you not getting it.
It's really huge

carmen7077

On the Ice
this 3.4 to 1 is average level across events and I think inluding team event tickets as well, so things will even up if you put all of them together.
I guess for certain events, fs odds will be really high and considering the chance of Yuna attending gala or presenting the ladies' award, the odds for these two events are going to be crazy in Korea

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
this 3.4 to 1 is average level across events and I think inluding team event tickets as well, so things will even up if you put all of them together.
I guess for certain events, fs odds will be really high and considering the chance of Yuna attending gala or presenting the ladies' award, the odds for these two events are going to be crazy in Korea

Gala tickets B are offered in Russia inside a package. I will ask if the package can be foregone so that I just get the gala.

seabm7

Final Flight
If I understand correctly
the odds of 62 to 1 means a chance of getting a ladies free a is 62 times of the chance of you not getting it.
It's really huge

Actually, I meant 1 to 62, in your sense.

They announced the result of the lottery today. As for me, I got all the tickets I want: Mens' short and free Level B. Ice dance short and free Level B.

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Actually, I meant 1 to 62, in your sense.

They announced the result of the lottery today. As for me, I got all the tickets I want: Mens' short and free Level B. Ice dance short and free Level B.

Congratulations!!!

jinabee

On the Ice
EDITED: My ticketing was a successful mess of misreading and a lot of hastily clicking on the wrong thing when making the requests lol
I have Men's FS and gala.

If anyone happens to have 2 spares for Men's SP at any level they want to sell, pm me.

Last edited:

Sam L

Medalist
There are packages I can get like ladies short with another sport or team final on the 12 with another sport. Should I just get these or wait? What other opportunities to just get individual tickets.

twizzlesandturns

Rinkside
I've been saving up for months but country doesn't have an official reseller so I've been waiting for September's general sale :sad46: but after reading this thread I'm starting to get concerned there won't be any left then. :palmf: If anyone have a ticket to Men's SP or FS or both that they want to sell, please contact me :clap:

katonice

On the Ice
Hi everyone, I'm looking for Men's SP and FP tickets, A preferably, but B okay too.
Please do PM me if you have any tickets to spare. Thanks! :)

twizzlesandturns

Rinkside
Tickets for 2018 Olys

I'm planning on going to Pyeongchang next season and I just saw some secondhand tickets which are generally about triple the original price or more. Which does exceed the amount I've been saving up for A LOT, but which I'm willing to buy. Although I would probably only be able to afford C level tickets, B at best.
Anyone who's planning to go as well or has experience buying tickets, should I wait til the general sale at the end of the year(due to my nationality) or buy one as soon as I can?

EDIT: Anyone wanting to sell their Mens singles tickets, you can always PM me :luv17: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

jinabee

On the Ice
General sales open on the Pyeongchang website in September. If you fail in September on general sales, there will be an official fan-to-fan reselling website to sell/buy tickets at face value. As of right now I don;t think many people will be selling as lottery tickets were secured as of the 21st, anyone who got spares/wrong tickets will have sold them or let them go already. The next surge of people with possible spares is bound to be September.

Good luck though.
(I am also looking for Men's SP so if anyone has 2/3 Men's SP A or B tickets...yo)

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I think there was another thread on Oly tickets. As for me, I bought tickets for FS: team, men, ladies, pairs, dance and dance SP. That's basically it. Gala would be nice but, I guess, Russia got no quota for it so far.

North Korea worries me. Some my relatives tell me to forget about $15000 paid for OG tickets and not go at all.

seabm7

Final Flight
According to the local Korean news,

http://news.kbs.co.kr/news/view.do?ncd=3493546

among the people who won the ticket lottery, only 25% actually bought the tickets. They did not say a separate number for figure skating.

Due to this, they are reopening the ticket website for the people who applied for the ticket lottery, 2 pm Korean time today (June 7) until 23:59 June 16. This time, they will actually sell the tickets. It's not lottery. First come first served. One should pay for the tickets right away.

ETD: As of June 7th 4:50 pm Korean time:

Men's Free, Men's Short, and Gala - Gone
Ladies' Free: Becoming rare.

Sam L

Medalist
I think there was another thread on Oly tickets. As for me, I bought tickets for FS: team, men, ladies, pairs, dance and dance SP. That's basically it. Gala would be nice but, I guess, Russia got no quota for it so far.

North Korea worries me. Some my relatives tell me to forget about $15000 paid for OG tickets and not go at all.

***. It cost you $15k for those tickets? I thought the free skates individual tickets were at most were like $1k? Or did you get them as part of a package?

twizzlesandturns

Rinkside
For the sold out events, does this mean that there will only be 30% of tickets left by September's sale? Seeing as the goal was to have Korean residents fill up 70% of the seats.