2019 World Team Trophy Mens Free Skate | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2019 World Team Trophy Mens Free Skate

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Really. A 3A/4T? That's just insane. That's just guts. And to do it in a sparkly shirt! That's guts AND style!

Gotta love figure skating. It ain't for sissies.

:hap57:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Thank you, pesto. :thank:

But, never mind that Daniel is an elite athlete, is he not a bit young to be on the hard stuff? :eek:

:laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

come on, clf! we're italians, a little sip hasn't ever killed anyone :biggrin::devil: or so our grandparents said when they made us taste wine from their glasses in special occasions (such as christmas, new year's eve, brithdays, world cup victories :biggrin:)

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Wow, Shoma good try!!! :) i have to say i am most impressed by Vincent dealing with URs and beig consistent. Good to see Keegan rebound a bit. Canada has struggled here. Losing expected points in pairs, dance men and as though it was possible women. They all are underperforming so it was nice to see Keegandoasolid program. I think it is a travesty and if it were 2002 andthe olympics...Imam just sang thepcs ofNathan are ridiculuos. Comparedto Jason Brown, Chan, Buttle,Lambiel this is absolutely uncalled generocity. yes he is a two time world champion but this is ridiculous Ooh He is wearing black and withe again let's give him bonus marks. Still good on the Americans!