2021 Cranberry Cup Int'l - Senior Pairs FS | Golden Skate

2021 Cranberry Cup Int'l - Senior Pairs FS

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Kudos to Smirnova/Siianytsia in what may be their senior debut!

They are a very good looking team aesthetically and technically. They are obviously still learning some more advanced elements, and they are a young team who are still growing. I see them in the future rivalling McIntosh/Mimar of Canada and up-and-coming young Russian teams. Steady as they go! ❤️

auser

Record Breaker
Kudos to Smirnova/Siianytsia in what may be their senior debut!

They are a very good looking team aesthetically and technically. They are obviously still learning some more advanced elements, and they are a young team who are still growing. I see them in the future rivalling McIntosh/Mimar of Canada and up-and-coming young Russian teams. Steady as they go! ❤️
Thnaks for starting the thread. :thank:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Just moved in this thread too. I enjoyed watching Anastasiia and Danil. Better than yesterday. Sure, some mistakes, and I think a doubled SBS but still. Nicely done. Evgeni and Hailey less so. Really clear they are only skating together for a few months.

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
The Crafoord twins are up. I really like their FS music. They had a gorgeous performance in their sp. But they are still developing, so I don't think they will place above Smirnova/Siianytsia.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Always enjoyable to see the Crafoords. Needs some tweeking but I think the throws went well. And I do like their music choice!

auser

Record Breaker
Oh dear. Ice monster has come for some teams sbs jumps today. Nice programs aside from that though.

Spiralgraph

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I like their music choice too. And she picked up small items from the ice herself Bonus points for that.

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Second group warm-up. Just as I thought, the Crafoords move in behind Smirnova/Siianytsia, and ahead of Kops/Krasnopolski.

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Oooh lovely from Jessica/Josh! I'm so happy for them. ❤️ They did a wonderful job. They are obviously working back into competition fitness, so that would be why the intended double jumps, and I think a double-twist too. But they had great lifts and two gorgeous throws. Kudos to them! Keep going! :yahoo:

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Great job by Katie/Nate in the FS. A lovely The Blower's Daughter FS! It should move ahead in the current standings. They went clean. It looks like the opening sbs was purposefully doubled by Nate. But they did pretty well together on the later combo jumping pass, and two lovely throws. I'm still not expecting the judges to fairly reward them on presentation skills. They are a bit slow, but they have good skills overall. Katie is coming along well as a new pairs lady.