2021 JGP Košice: Pairs Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Košice: Pairs Free Skate

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Our junior pairs are not that strong at the moment. These two can do better, like you said. They landed the jumps at the Next Gen simulation, though the double throws and weak death spiral were the same there. This is basically their first real competition together though, since they teamed up only last year and we basically didn't have a season in Canada.

We do have another junior team, McIntosh/Mimar, who were showing a solid 3 twist, plus triple throws and 3T/2A sbs last season, plus other elements that were at least solid to good. But they only did doubles at simulation, and haven't been assigned a JGP yet. So they might be dealing with an injury or something.
Thanks for the feedback!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Love Polina Kostiukovich's dress, not sure whether mint goes with Anastasia Mukhortova​

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Tiny diva still struggles with triples :( and although she put down her hands I was quite amazed that she landed the throw sal

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Polina is such a star, I hope she and Alexei can make it work. Also that they get more dynamic and interesting programs in the future, though these aren’t terrible, just kind of monotonous.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
In This Shirt, R+J, then Sinatra. Not the music choices I'd want at 3:11 am