2022 Canadian Nationals: Senior Rhythm Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2022 Canadian Nationals: Senior Rhythm Dance

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wolfkostin/Chen - "While were skating it felt very good, solid, and strong. That's our biggest goal. The crowd was amazing!" If they can get 4CCs that's great, but they are not expecting it. #ToyotaUSChamps22 #FigureSkating

C. Brennan is asking if they are thinking of leaving since Liu tested positive for Covid. In short they said "No."

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
After RD #PiperGilles & #PaulPoirier PG: I think we are very pleased with what we put down today. PP: We are treating this competition as a training opportunity for the Olympic Games. That is where we are peaking and want to bring our best performances.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Watching Piper and Paul made me realize how much they went forward with their skating and performance for last 4 years. They looked SHARP. And when I think how sick I was always worrying about their twizzles...What I love is that EVERY single performance of that RD this season felt different, unique while carrying high level of energy, vibrant expression and bravado of those *love'em or hate'em* orange flashers ;)
I smiled throughout the while thing - and was super happy to see they genuinely enjoy the moment they create on the ice. I got on board with that RD at SCI, fell for it at IdF and just celebrate it now, going forward. I think that this RD sort of encapsulates their quirky, out-there identity as a team with sense of originality and entertainment that is quite rare to find.

Sackie

Medalist
Watched The Skating Lession the other day and they said how Skate Canada would inflate the scores for Piper and Paul. Yet when you look at the scores from the US those are the inflated scores. Piper and Paul scored about what they would internationally.