2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance

auser

Record Breaker
OK... i am watching the archives... and first couple out : Hensen and Lickers... they looked like final flight team...
this was awesome.. even with the pants strap getting undone.. .so good
Watching what I missed earlier. Yes, loved the sync on the twizzles and performance!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
after watching all this, I actually would have Fabbri and Ayer in second. just me... of course ;) bias me.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
after watching all this, I actually would have Fabbri and Ayer in second. just me... of course ;) bias me.
Really? Maybe they are technically great and have the levels but just so boring to watch live... Ga/Th seemd to be better in actually dancing... Mom also thought Fa/Ay's music was too loud, but I thought it was fine. Just liked Ga/Th program delivery far more.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Really? Maybe they are technically great and have the levels but just so boring to watch live... Ga/Th seemd to be better in actually dancing... Mom also thought Fa/Ay's music was too loud, but I thought it was fine. Just liked Ga/Th program delivery far more.
I have seen both these teams live quite a few times now... I adore Sandrine and Quentin. They are wild with expression and perform the hell out of their programs... but.. young and wild doesn't translate into clean turns and steps in ice dance.

Alicia and Paul have beautiful glide and powerful skating. They have been skating together for a while now though she is just one year older than Sandrine at 20.... and are improving a lot. They have a lot of nuances in their skating as well. You will see their free dance is very soft.

I adore both these teams btw... I just think Sandrine and Quentin are the future while Alicia and Paul are finally arriving to "now" in ice dance.