2022 CS Budapest Trophy Men's Free Skate | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Budapest Trophy Men's Free Skate

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
And you also have to pay me in food (which reminds me, what's on the menu today?)
seabass with cherry tomatoes, black olives and capers
I know they are not really part of Elektra’s stable of children, but I will say that Charlene and Marco have gorgeous costumes this year—both programs!
and if they were they're too old to rebel anyway

Andrea82

Medalist
Rule 515 point 4

If a Competitor is injured during the program or another adverse condition related to him or his equipment (such as but not limited to health problems, nose bleeding, lace undone, damage to clothing or skates) occurs the Competitor must stop skating when he becomes aware of the problem or at the acoustic signal of the Referee, whichever is earlier. The music shall be stopped only if the Referee instructs the music technician to do so according to section b) below.

Duration of Interruptions:
a) Up to 40 seconds
If the adverse condition can be remedied without delay the Competitor does not need to report to the Referee and the music continues to play. If he resumes skating within 40 seconds, the Referee will apply a deduction as per Rule 353, paragraph 1.n).
b) Up to 3 minutes
If the Competitor does not resume skating within 40 seconds, the Referee shall instruct the music technician to stop the music and allow the Competitor 3 additional minutes. If the Competitor resumes skating within this additional period, the Referee will apply a deduction of 5.0 points as per Rule 353, paragraph 1.n) This deduction also covers an interruption of up to 40 seconds immediately preceding the allowance of 3 additional minutes.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Rule 515 point 4

If a Competitor is injured during the program or another adverse condition related to him or his equipment (such as but not limited to health problems, nose bleeding, lace undone, damage to clothing or skates) occurs the Competitor must stop skating when he becomes aware of the problem or at the acoustic signal of the Referee, whichever is earlier. The music shall be stopped only if the Referee instructs the music technician to do so according to section b) below.

Duration of Interruptions:
a) Up to 40 seconds
If the adverse condition can be remedied without delay the Competitor does not need to report to the Referee and the music continues to play. If he resumes skating within 40 seconds, the Referee will apply a deduction as per Rule 353, paragraph 1.n).
b) Up to 3 minutes
If the Competitor does not resume skating within 40 seconds, the Referee shall instruct the music technician to stop the music and allow the Competitor 3 additional minutes. If the Competitor resumes skating within this additional period, the Referee will apply a deduction of 5.0 points as per Rule 353, paragraph 1.n) This deduction also covers an interruption of up to 40 seconds immediately preceding the allowance of 3 additional minutes.
so they didn't really follow the rules... they sort of interpreted them ... who was the referee?

Ms. Anna SIEROCKA

Sackie

Medalist
Interesting but the Judges Score page is not showing up yet either - or at least not for me. Keep getting a file not found message.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
This was a good lesson for Naumov. Maybe he now will always check up the his boots thoroughly. I have seen as the blade got loose and the skater had to pick up screws from the ice at one Olympics. Petrenko had to skate after him and no surprise his concentration suffered a lot.

Congratulations to Rizzo and other medalists!!! I liked his shirt, it looked good with the pants.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
This was a good lesson for Naumov. Maybe he now will always check up the his boots thoroughly. I have seen as the blade got loose and the skater had to pick up screws from the ice at one Olympics. Petrenko had to skate after him and no surprise his concentration suffered a lot.

Congratulations to Rizzo and other medalists!!! I liked his shirt, it looked good with the pants.
the worst incident i recall is Harding's laces... screwing up my Josée's Olympic moment...

Sackie

Medalist
I remember that terrible moment. Although given Josee's track record I am not sure it made a big difference. Josee had so much talent and should have won several world medals but she just could never put together 2 back to back clean skates. And of course she was skating under the 6.o system where fav skaters got marked up no matter how they skated. I remember several worlds where skaters with big errors scored ahead of her even when she went close to clean.