2022 CS Golden Spin of Zagreb: Info and Pre-game Chat

Country
Norway
Finally! The Stream!!!

giphy.gif
quoting Tim with an E: really?

@balabam....

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
they've been in other Challengers as well...don't try to apologize :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

OK, so I may have missed some segments due to them being after tea time, when I have other commitments (I really hate the new schedule for the soaps, because it means you don't have time to do anything else!)

Matteo is in the last group

Shouldn't be that long now until he goes. According to the Time Schedule PDF, (the one thing we do have), Celestino should be coming on in a couple of minutes, and then it's Rizzo.

By the way, that's another thing that the organisers haven't got right. The PDF's are just glorified image files. You can't select and copy anything!

CaroLiza_fan

Country
Norway
OK, so I may have missed some segments due to them being after tea time, when I have other commitments (I really hate the new schedule for the soaps, because it means you don't have time to do anything else!)

Shouldn't be that long now until he goes. According to the Time Schedule PDF, (the one thing we do have), Celestino should be coming on in a couple of minutes, and then it's Rizzo.

By the way, that's another thing that the organisers haven't got right. The PDF's are just glorified image files. You can't select and copy anything!

CaroLiza_fan
The audacity of those organizers.... :dbana:

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I´ll keep up with the weather update. I was just outside bringing some woods to put in the fireplace. It´s minus - 6,2 celcius outside and the electricity prices are horrible (I guess that is for most people now). Not everybody is lucky enough to have a fireplace and woods to warm up inside. We even have a heat pump so it wasn´t that terrible with 20 degrees in the living room this morning. There have been snowing a little the past few days (thank god not too much because it´s not fun when you have a car), but just a perfect layer of snow, so it´s really winter wonderland and cozy now, and having a fireplace on top of that is really a perfect!

Seems like we are in a cold period, and in Satuday it could be as cold as -13 here, and it will stay around -10 the next days. But I bet I got nothing on @TT_Fin in Finland? :biggrin:
I read this at work but couldn't answer because there were people.

At the moment it is -5 degrees and it is snowing moderately, so quite normal at this time of the year. Windy, but here at the west coast is often windy, but today it is not bad.

A memory from Christmas eve last year, when we first time ever got stuck in the snow with our car. Although there is snow plowing equipment in Finland, it just rained so much then that they didn't make it to every place and here at the coast it does not snow often so much.
zgLAPquhOj7ziRHAj0UguqWAJNFAXJ8kVx_-kMLwxQP3DtZ7iVdFHOyDWa56ZXk60GH1jx7OExnA0hytPKi1gSc8Zu2oy-dQCLz7Qc_jIHeP7rHnBxhoKUH8GDjLElN_chehCzgRE7jbn_3CzhIoPBUbGoBIEVO1X9deVb2D4x5virunJ8c1NoWyjRg2