2022 CS Lombardia Trophy Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Lombardia Trophy Free Dance

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
He has the Chinese character for "fall, demise" on his back
not something you want to wear on your back when you're skating, but they're playing two anime's characters so maybe it's part of the costume
Pardon me if I'm wrong, but isn't the overall "look" here Japanese? Jesus Christ. How didn't somebody stop this, all of it.
according to Carolina Portesi Peroni they're skating as two characters from an anime , maybe it's part of the character costume

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
When she came out, Hanna's dress reminded me so much of a dress that one of my kids wore when she was in Juniors about 7 or 8 years ago. But, when I checked a video, it wasn't as similar as I thought it was.

It's amazing how your memory plays tricks on you.

I enjoyed that.

Barbara looked happier! :)

...until the scores were announced. :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
not something you want to wear on your back when you're skating, but they're playing two anime's characters so maybe it's part of the costume

according to Carolina Portesi Peroni they're skating as two characters from an anime , maybe it's part of the character costume
Waiiiiiit don't tell me they were skating to Demon Slayer

Edit: I just checked, they were skating to Demon Slayer, that explains the 滅 on his back (it's in the Japanese title)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
trying to channel Chock/Bates? well he succeeded in having a costume as meh as Evan's

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Waiiiiiit don't tell me they were skating to Demon Slayer

Edit: I just checked they were skating to Demon Slayer that explains the 滅 on his back (it's in the Japanese title)
i think they were basically in cosplay. but i don't know the anime so i can't tell for sure

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Evan in flesh-colored pants, but then again, we haven’t seen their new programs yet this year, so you never know.
it looks more like a mocha color, but my point is that the costume is meh especially compared to hers

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I don't know whether they were channeling C/B or not but it wasn't my cup of tea

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What on Earth are they wearing?! 😲

That is all I am going to say about the costumes.

Putting that to one side, I loved everything else about Jenna and Damian's programme.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i didn't know Adam was switching to dance in the same competition he won as single :LOL:

-----------------

highway to hell leads to my house :LOL::devil:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
THUNDER....you can't stop Thunderstruck like this! it's like stopping just in the middle of...well you know what 🤭 🤭 just a second before the best part...

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well, after the disappointment of finding out my fellow Ulsterman, Sam McAllister, had withdrawn from the Men's competition, at least I had the consolation of listening to another fellow Ulsterman, Gary Moore, after AC/DC.

Didn't like the final song. Would have preferred if it wasn't there and we had a long section of "Thunderstruck" rather than the snippet we got after "Highway To Hell".

I absolutely loved everything about that programme. The music, the costumes, the skating...

Well, I'm not too sure about the synchronised rolling about on the ice. But, each to their own.

If they are not the new leaders, I am going to start a riot!!!

EDIT: Don't worry, there's not going to be a riot! :laugh: They have a massive lead!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

CaroLiza_fan