2022 CS Lombardia Trophy Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Lombardia Trophy Free Dance

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I enjoy Allison and Saulius, but having seen this now, I am less disappointed that they were scratched from Skate America. I understand trying to be a bit edgier, but this program doesn’t do them any favors.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
His mother was competing at the time Rizzo Sr was competing. Decades later, the first time Rizzo's wife met JL Backer at a competition, he told her "I am the son of Sharon Jones".

They all agree that he is a superb skater. When H/B won Junior Worlds, they were a perfect couple. She grew up too much and so they couldn't move forward so much in Senior years.
Something like that.
They can't move forward so much because the judges have poor vision. She didn't "grow up too much." Sorry, not meant at you - thanks for the translation;)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Come now. You have to at least watch Filip “Hips Don’t Lie” Taschler in action!

Pbp6VjP.gif

I know your post was from a different thread, but I had to bring it in here. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity. :devil:

CaoLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
though i appreciate their message, it is political.... and that's the reason why lyrics were not allowed in the first place... would the ISU tempted to regulate on that? anyways... i hope they do not have climate change doubters on their panel.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Oh no! Not voiceovers for the lovely Taschlers! “I am the ocean..,I am water” indeed.

Complete misfit between skater and music/concept.

ETA: Let me clarify that I have no issue with anyone doing a political/current events/social issues theme. The Duschenays’ “Missing” is probably my all-time favorite dance program. But that was perfect for them, and this does not suit the Taschlers.

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Jesus, T/T. I was gonna support you this season - but 'you did nothing', quite correctly. Dancing NOT Talking!

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Is Stephane still at the boards - I thought I glimpsed him - does he coach one of the ice dance teams?