2022 JGP Baltic Cup Men's Short Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Baltic Cup Men's Short Program

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
My back just barely survived my bad posture for the whole day, but I will nonetheless be back tomorrow to make myself suffer even more. 😅

I mean, I have to take advantage of currently having free time, after all, when university starts again, I will definitely not be as free to "waste" full days watching figure skating with you all. :oops:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Have to say that the man who really left a lasting impression on me is Anthony Paradis. What a program, as far from juniorish as it can be, plus what a commitment. I'm absolutely taken by his presence and style (adoption papers filled).
View attachment 5728

Coming from inside the rink, that's quite the compliment!

Thanks for the photo. :pray:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
My back just barely survived my bad posture for the whole day, but I will nonetheless be back tomorrow to make myself suffer even more. 😅

I mean, I have to take advantage of currently having free time, after all, when university starts again, I will definitely not be as free to "waste" full days watching figure skating with you all. :oops:
*staring at myself, on annual leave, going to Gdańsk to spend approx 15 hrs a day freezing myself in the rink*
:laugh:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I hope Annis fights for it in the free, because this is Junior men! Anyway, catching up on the rest of the athletes.

Loved Vinokur’s sunshine personality.
Was really rooting for Mai, picking music that Aymoz skated so awesomely too… felt bad he missed combo.
Omg, Rio is my fav Japanese competitor this year. Another firecracker like Seo 🙌
I am glad Yampolskiy went clean and with SS4, but I would so much want to see Annis in JWC! Hard to be impartial here…
Wow, massive 3A for Kataise!
Another guy I hope will dig up tomorrow… Zich, though he will need an epic performance.
Me thinks I need to purchase a Georgian flag to cheer on Team Georgia!
I wanna be patriotic, so I hope that Paradis has better luck tomorrow.
Respect to Hagara to deliver an energetic performance with minimal flaws right at the end of a very long list of skaters. Great job!

Also a stronger competition this time with lots to look forward to in free skate.