2022 JGP Baltic Cup Women's Free Skate | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Baltic Cup Women's Free Skate

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Well, I have to say I was close to tears. Ami, you are wonderful. Like wise Minsol, Jia and Ayumi......great music choices....if you are an artist and you make people feel, you are a success.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I finally got to women’s free. I actually paced myself well for once! I watched a little bit of the first group, just to appreciate gumption of those young women to go and compete in a giant event like this without the well-oiled machinery of sport supporting them. Respect!

Shibayama’s dress is so gorgeous it joins my list of favorite royal blue dresses. Now I want to see the same, but in emerald.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Damn, what do the judges have against Kalin? Argh.

I felt that Kwon and Nakai in a row was a bit too much for me in terms of targeting ‘cute’/girly feel of the programs. Like, I know people often don’t like too ‘old’ music on the junior skaters, so occasional girly program is cool. But two in a row didn’t work for me. In separation, i would have like each more, I think. Nakai though had a gorgeous dress and huuuge 3A, so I was happy with final placement, though I would have had Kalin on the podium tbh vs Kwon.

Last edited: