2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Free Dance

Debrah

On the Ice
The Canadians - B&B were just glorious, I had goosebumps watching them, the connection between tween them was so emotional and intense, Loved their flow over the ice, they keep getting better! I am really starting to fan crush on them LOL! So exciting to watch! Thrilled also that the UK team rose to 2nd. Great competition in the final group!

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
The Canadians - B&B were just glorious, I had goosebumps watching them, the connection between tween them was so emotional and intense, Loved their flow over the ice, they keep getting better! I am really starting to fan crush on them LOL! So exciting to watch! Thrilled also that the UK team rose to 2nd. Great competition in the final group!

Totally agree. B/B were terrific. Such a beautiful free dance - they both interpret the music with so much maturity and class. Loved the Brits so much too. Two teams I’m crushing on 🤩

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I wasn’t able to watch live and am now catching up on replay—-I suspect I’m not the only one. So I just have to share this gem I’ve just found, maybe one of the most darling Junior dance teams I’ve ever seen. Enjoy!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Just finish catching up. Heh, my favourites were Canadians as well, but not B/B. I liked Yu/Giang the most, seemed fun and energetic.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm just curious why did B/B decide to stay Junior for another year? Canada isn't exactly stacked with strong teams on the Senior level especially if G/P call it quits in the next year or two so why not get a head start for the new Olympic cycle?