2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Rhythm Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Wow. Just, wow.

Such a pity that Phebe had problems in the Twizzles. Because they were absolutely brilliant otherwise.

The one thing I don't like about this programme is Phebe's make-up, because it makes her look fierce. And when they were sitting waiting for their results, Phebe was angry with herself over the Twizzles, and with the fierce make-up, she looked like somebody you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of. Which is totally the wrong impression to give, because she is a lovely girl.

Although I haven't seen most of the partnerships that came before them, I'm not surprised that they took the lead. And I wouldn't be surprised if they hold onto it for quite some time.

:cheer: WELL DONE!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
uh i'm just on time for the Zamoboni i see. go check my stoves i'm making veggy ragĆ¹ :biggrin:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
May we be blessed with a recipe? I promise not to tell. ;)
so i used broccoli and cauliflower because they dissolve in the tomato sauce and i wasn't in the mood of cutting vegetables and i wanted to be quick so to watch figure skating :LOL: i also like them both, but you usually make it with carrots, zucchinis and aubergines. you cut the vegetables in tiny cubes and you put them in a pan with little oil (i use seeds oil) and garlic (you can grind carrots :biggrin: to be quicker) when they half done you add the tomato sauce, low the flame, put the lid on the pan and let it cook for about 15 minutes. check it form time to time and stir it.