2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Free Dance

Lynse

On the Ice
They did well, but I wish that if you are going to dance it particular style that you go learn from the authentic dancers (Indian in this case) to really capture the feel of the dance style.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
delivery boy showed up.... he confused kale with dill but it's okay... i am all set for the final flight... groceries in the fridge and even took a shower. :) GO BBs

Carol1

Medalist
Is this type of music popular among young people? Surely it isn't aimed at the judges' demographic (which I know well, because I am approximately four moths older than the average ISU judge).

The wailing overtakes the skating, which is unfortunate.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Is this type of music popular among young people? Surely it isn't aimed at the judges' demographic (which I know well, because I am approximately four moths older than the average ISU judge).

The wailing overtakes the skating, which is unfortunate.
define young ? :) i have loved classical music since I was about 12 so... i guess I am at least 200 years older than most in musical taste

Carol1

Medalist
I appreciate how Mariia reenacted the "I've fallen and I can't get up" Life Fall commercial at the beginning of the character step sequence. I relate to that on many levels.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ach, I was hoping to watch them LIVE, but due to the Free Dance running behind schedule, I won't be able to. 😞

:cheer: ALL THE BEST PHEBE AND JAMES!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
That's a couple of elements now where no base value has shown. I wonder if its a problem with the system and their TES will shoot up after, or an actual issue with the elements. It was for lifts both times.