2022 MK John Wilson Trophy Rhythm Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2022 MK John Wilson Trophy Rhythm Dance

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ooh, thanks for introducing me to this genre of music! I adore 80's music, but was only barely born within that decade, lol. 😁😎

I love it when someone learns about freestyle for the first time!

Freestyle is a combination of Latin elements, and pop music. I'll post a few names for you to search on, they're all freestyle artists and had a number of hits, you may like them!

Noel
TKA
George Lamond
The Cover Girls
Sweet Sensation
Exposé
Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam with Full Force
Judy Torres
Stevie B

There is also a CD series called "Freestyle's Greatest Beats". If you read the track listings, you'll know what songs to search for on YouTube.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Leave Deniss's ponytail alone

(y)

I love Gage's hair, it really suits him.

I love Deniss' ponytail. He is getting better at tying it back, when it falls out, it is annoying,

Since I am keeping Peacock for other reasons, I also love that I don't hear this kind of annoying commentary (ETA: evidently from the OP, some commentator said something about Gage's hair? Fie!). :)

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
(y)

I love Gage's hair, it really suits him.

I love Deniss' ponytail. He is getting better at tying it back, when it falls out, it is annoying,

Since I am keeping Peacock for other reasons, I also love that I don't hear this kind of annoying commentary (ETA: evidently from the OP, some commentator said something about Gage's hair? Fie!). :)
I don't know what Gage's hair was like before (this team is new to me), but his current haircut looks really good.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
I don't know what Gage's hair was like before (this team is new to me), but his current haircut looks really good.
This will give you an idea.. but his hair has been longer
This skate to “Nothing Else Matters” is worth watching til the end
They skated it one early winter morning outdoors at Bryant Park NYC
The video went viral..

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Catching up on the RD!

Lovely to see Mariia H with such a colourful dress and she and Kirill looking ready to go!

Heh Alicia has a most auspicious last name ;)

Mariia and Kirill: Fun dance! And aww at Olivia Smart lending them her apartment. That's so nice!

Alicia and Paul: Did they bring their own applause? :laugh2: Or is the crowd super into it?

I believe it's the forner, but all credit to 'em I say!

Also let's hear it for leopard print shirts ;)

Hayley and Nikolas: They brought their own cheering too! But uh-oh seems they missed their last element, or not. They're in second at any rate.

Maria and Georgy: I like his shirt ..and his hairstyle...and his diva face :laugh: Weeeerk it! I even like the Latin-version of Hello which I think I mentioned last event ;)

Natalie and Filip: Looking very slinky in black! @CrazyKittenLady is pleased I'm sure.

They are super fast! And really secure on their blades so they have a big lead going I to Group 2.

Christina/ Anthony: Wow check out Christina's dress, it's golden! Heh if (knock on wood) they mess up will they blame it on the Bossa Nova? ;) )

All green boxes though so we won't know!

Browns: I've been waiting to see them I keep missing them, so let's go!

Is this entertaining? Heck yes, bring it!

5th? I'm kinda hurt for them.

La/La: All right let's see if they can werk it.

LOL Zach reminds me of Dad dancing except it's cool.

Criss Cross!!

Into the lead they go!

Lilah/Lewis: Whoo! Home country GP for them! Hope nerves don't get to them!

And they don't! Epic skate for them and a giant score.

Charlene/Marco: My faves!!! Saucy start!

Fans self - they're really into this aren't they? As we all are I think ;) 😘

Well, that's a fantastic top 3! I also found out from Mark that this isn't the same rink that the Euros were held.

On that note off to the ladies.