2022 Skate America Rhythm Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate America Rhythm Dance

auser

Record Breaker
well.. either the event is late... or my stream is late... but it's sunny here :) and I am watching tennis.. so it's okay... i can wait
I almost thought I was watching Wimbledon tennis with the colors of the first teams costumes, but I liked them. :LOL:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why am I having to confirm everything I like again? Yes board, if I say i like it, I actually do mean I like it. If I had to wear orange and brown I'd look like a 30 day old corpse, but they look good.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Neon orange and leopard prints, interesting choice

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've seen two types of dance dresses this season with the long straight ruffles; looks like hair so hard to do well; this look is not it. The cut of the bikini top and the waist area is attractive; I'd lose the skirt and the ruffle under the bikini top. Mesh matches her skin tone fairly well. The tights match better. Don't mind the color scheme of purple/blue, but would have looked better in a small, fitted LBD (Little Black Dress) style of garment. Nice energy during the dance. Her hair and makeup is adorable.
It's ice dance! No black! Solid black is a costume deduction for me!

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
2 Jennifer JANSE VAN RENSBURG/ Benjamin STEFFAN GER
Her costume is bright orange and his is black with orange trim.
Random World feed comments : They look like the Flintstones, the Bollywood couple

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Someone in the audience has a lovely pink hat and was really feeling "I like to move it move it." Love to see people having fun in the stands rather than half asleep or chowing down American cheese.
LOL....iluvtodd dances a lot...she has been on the monitor dancing. I dance more discreetly, so as to not attract any monitor attention or Goddess forbid any more tv interviews.