2022 U.S. Nationals: Senior Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 U.S. Nationals: Senior Rhythm Dance

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Peacock is acting odd.....it should be showing "coverage starting soon" at this point, not starting 1:30 pm pacific
Peacock is futzing around with the start times again. The comp starts in 10 minutes but the only options it’s giving me are for the feed that starts in an hour and a half

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I’m here! The food situation has gotten better. Several more places opened up today. I don’t find it too cold but the locals don’t have the infrastructure to shovel and plow.
We are not getting much info from boots on the ground. Locals wearing masks in host hotel? Food court across street to north? In Hotels for fans?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I chose the world feed and heard Ben. But also now I hear Rusty. So going to load the dishwasher.

Greta

On the Ice
We are not getting much info from boots on the ground. Locals wearing masks in host hotel? Food court across street to north? In Hotels for fans?
(Sorry that this is wandering off topic) It’s a huge mix. Some spectators are very dedicated to keeping them on at all times. Many who kinda sorta comply. My impression is that locals are unlikely to mask unless actively required.