2022 U.S. Nationals: Senior Rhythm Dance | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2022 U.S. Nationals: Senior Rhythm Dance

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I might take a dinner break before figuring out how much of Canadian Pairs and Men I can fit in around US Women... that said this firmly underlines my belief that C/B should do the team RD and H/D the FD. There's no way this program doesn't go viral at the Olympics.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Well, it might play into my game plan for the Olys....:biggrin:

Our Zachy is so in love that he probably found it hard to concentrate without his Chantelle! Bless ❤️

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hubbell/Donohue "We are a little disappointed today. It was just a fluke and everything will be fine tomorrow. I'm very grateful at the end of the performance that I don't have a partner gives me a hard time. Not our best but still a fun experience."

Green/Parsons - "We feel really proud of our performance. This is the first time that everything worked for us. There is still work to be done but we are happy!"

Chock/Bates - "Every second was so enjoyable! It's a true testament to our training and we took advantage of the cancellation of the GP Final to work and polish things. We had a late start with it, but we are inspired with this program!"