2023-24 Russian Challenge | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Challenge

thatdarncat

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Galliamov was looking glum when he was in the frame a few minutes ago. I don't blame him on looking a little disappointed. They couldn't have done much more to win something.
Wasn’t he upset last year when they didn’t get anything.

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
I can't recall her making a mistake on a jump all season. There was a problem with a spin at the Russian championships I think it was but wasn't she sick? Or was that Spartakiad?

She achieved the absolute maximum. Maybe the most consistent skater in the world.

Gorbachova and Sadkova should have been able to beat Frolova.
Frolova made mistakes more than once and even fell in SPb championship. Shes probably the most consistent anyways yea but I dont think shes better than Sinitsyna for winning by 1 point 1 time.

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
What I just checked the replays and I'm gobsmacked. Yagudin throwing his arms around like that won?? Tuktyk gets 10 points for a Chopin program... I guess it was fine but that gap is massive. Sinitsyna of course gets her peanut points for "profound theme" and M/G got full ignored beyond any comprehension.

Mura gets tied with Medvedeva? One lays her heart on the ice, and the other just skates around aimlessly.

Eteri real mastermind, save your skaters from this embarrassment. I wouldnt want Petrosian to come drop a Von Gogh tier masteriece and lose to Yagudin either 💀💀