2023 Canadian Nationals Sr. Rhythm Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2023 Canadian Nationals Sr. Rhythm Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
She really is twice the skater and dancer that he is. So, they make her the center of attention on purpose. I really love FB. I think she is one of the best currently competing ice dancers. But, the extreme difference in skills between the two is a bit distracting to me. I do wish they would push him to improve by giving him a greater role in the dance.
Kailtyn Weaver did say she is the strongest woman in the international field in her opinion. She did say that Nik had to catch up BUT she also said that he has improved TONS recently. I see the difference in his skating. I also see the difference in his confidence. Let's not forget he had knee surgery recently. I think people like to stress the difference between skaters... for example, saying that Gabriella is so much weaker than Guillaume or Poje weaker than Weaver, Madi weaker than Evan, or Charlene weaker than Marco.. it's everywhere... in the end, they are presenting as a team and whatever strategy is chosen to make them look good works by me. I think that showcasing one of the best women ice dancers in the world is just fine :)

Last edited:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States