2023 CS Autumn Classic Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Autumn Classic Free Dance

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Ouch, S/D 2.0 didn't even get Worlds TES in the FD 😬 Not that they don't have plenty of time and opportunity to get it, but I'm sure they were expecting to be able to just tick off that box in their first competition.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Evgeniia LOPAREVA / Geoffrey BRISSAUD FRAin blue pastel to
Elegie in E-Flat Minor, Op. 3, No. 1 by Sergei Rachmaninov
Prélude in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 3, No. 2" by Sergei Rachmaninov; choreo by Guillaume Cizeron , Romain Haguenauer. Beautiful elegant skating with a french take.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Hmm, your average Rach program. I like these two but this program was meh

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
ooh, I ❤️ that last lift. Lovely skate, Evgeniia and Geoffrey. More dynamism and passion, .... and I know the music

Reactions: ana

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
two in a row! another program with music that I know and love! Olivia and Tim were so dynamic, I loved it. Tim's doing well, especially for first year in the dance discipline.
It is not Tim's first year in dance. He comes from a skating family. He did the Joker program at the Olympics with his former partner Katharina Müller.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hmmm, I would like a little more French from the French. ;)

Generic. Lovely skating, but generic.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It is not Tim's first year in dance. He comes from a skating family. He did the Joker program at the Olympics with his former partner Katharina Müller.
I loved them. They were so weird and perfect.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Eva PATE/Logan BYE USA FD: "Polovtsian Dances" (from "Prince Igor") by Alexander Borodin; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo, Renee Petkovski, Randi Strong. All the elements are there in this program, but it is a bit slow at this point in the season. Nice Davis/White homage.