2023 CS Finlandia Trophy Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Finlandia Trophy Free Dance

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I do like how Christina communicates her growing sense of uneasiness as the dance progresses. I like that there is a story. But I didn’t like this as much as I did the first time I saw it
She does, but it is too subtle to be seen from the top rows of the arena.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
jorah-game-of-thrones.gif

Dawn825

Medalist
The only part of this program I don't like is when they're gliding with their knees interlocked. She looks silly with her arms clamped down like that doing nothing.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
This is the first time I've seen them happy with their scores since they turned senior I think. Hopefully a sign that they're moving up 🤞
I am not sure about it yet. Zingas/Kolesnik scored lower in the FD, but that can change, and I wouldn't write Green/Parsons off so soon either just because of their first very early competition. People did that last season, and look how that turned out for them.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Early season comps are always such a jumble though. I admire those of you brave enough to predict the results!
I learn more from my mistakes. I am not afraid to course correct. Admittedly I lost time to research as well as I usually do given the whole spoiler button distraction. Why it had to be pushed so urgently, I'll never know. I could've worked on it during the off weeks and not missed so much skating. For that I am truly peeved.