2023 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2023 Four Continents Pairs Free Skate

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
General question, but does anyone else feel like the judging at 4CC tends to be a smidge more generous than the judging at Euros (without the Russians)?

Like don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for these skaters but, for example, Chan/Howe scoring 7 points higher for their Free than Ghilardi/Ambrosini, or Anastasia Gubanova and Bradie Tennell scoring almost the same feels a tiny bit unbalanced.🙈

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ryuichi will need assistance to get on the 1st place step.

Haha my thoughts exactly Chris.

Hey I just realised...they changed the wording to the "lifting partner" and the "throwing partner". First team to have a tiny guy and strong girl will be awesome.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
General question, but does anyone else feel like the judging at 4CC tends to be a smidge more generous than the judging at Euros (without the Russians)?

Like don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for these skaters but for example, Chan/Howe scoring 7 points higher for their Free than Ghilardi/Ambrosini, or Anastasia Gubanova and Bradie Tennell scoring almost the same feels a tiny bit unbalanced.🙈
do you really want to know what I think? :)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
if South Korea doesn't grant them citizenship, not Maxime's fault... Canada has always been kind to Korea... Lim and Quan... pairs training with Bruno.. etc but in any case, Maxime said our love is stronger than your beef ;)
If you're okay with me having beef with your husband, well happiness to you