2023 Grand Prix de France Rhythm Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 Grand Prix de France Rhythm Dance

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
plain yes... forgettable? I doubt it.... that's exactly my point... so plain that it hurts :) the one thing i will give them is that not everyone can pull off those pants he is wearing. :)
ah, i see...it's not costume we're talking about. well you can give those...hem...pants all the awards you want :LOL:

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like this program but am not yet wowed. Usually there is a moment where I gush over her skills and her abs and there is usually one wow surprise but I don't see it yet. Maybe its all the music changes and voice overs that are distracting me but Laurence seems to more in the background this time. I love them and I want to love this, but I don't - yet.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i-need-a-hero-holding-out-for-a-hero.gif

just one note, to be more 80s Charlene should bring all these colors to her cheeks

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok, I liked the program, but why the repetitive parts of the music?

Phil Collins saying "Take a look at me now" 3 times in a row, and that keyboard effect from "Holding out for a Hero" three times in a row just didn't sound right. Those songs had other musical elements that could've been used.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The first time I ever really watched Charlene and Marco. My opinion hasn't changed, I don't know why I don't feel any passion when I watch them, just excellent technicians.

I do unironically love the catsuit.

And what's with those music cuts. and covers or whatever they did to those songs? That is NOT the Phil Collins' 80's version of that song.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well judges are clear this week.... we shouldn't see much movement from RD to FD... there are significant gaps between teams

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
The first time I ever really watched Charlene and Marco. My opinion hasn't changed, I don't know why I don't feel any passion when I watch them, just excellent technicians.

I do unironically love the catsuit.

And what's with those music cuts. and covers or whatever they did to those songs? That is NOT the Phil Collins' 80's version of that song.
for the first time, i did find them entertaining :)

icewhite

Record Breaker
all the top teams are just getting thrown points at them regardless
it must be mentally incredibly tough to be an ice dancer and not be rewarded for what you deliver while your rivals...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
when is the next event? if it's not right away I won't see any of it... i have about 40 minutes before more work