2023 Grand Prix Espoo Rhythm Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2023 Grand Prix Espoo Rhythm Dance

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
y898w_cByLosjO2yKC3hajoZHZxUO83zN-A47sf0y9Froc-4UEqjcXIq-F9cTQScboyXM8ZR-IqT4TIHZ5rj9o6NL_Ds4T4qw_bjBuuusgpV5CQPaVJ5NVVZpGs9APpyZ5DINRjasB2UEWYFl7E5j24

Believe it or not but such outfits were still all the rage in Poland as late as 1998, at least for kids. I do remember that but I wish I didn't.

Carol1

Medalist
I would let Nikolaj take me to the danger zone any day of the week. Then again, after my two hip replacements and chronic vertigo, standing up and walking to the microwave is already going deep into the danger zone. (And it certainly takes my breath away.)

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Christina is being swallowed by fabric up top. Even that makes sense considering Stevie Nicks' fashion choices.
Thank you ! That is what I keep thinking. She is gorgeous and this outfit just looks muddled. Their speed and technique and creativity in their skating is great.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
I would let Nikolaj take me to the danger zone any day of the week. Then again, after my two hip replacements and chronic vertigo, standing up and walking to the microwave is already going deep into the danger zone. (And it certainly takes my breath away.)
I would have laughed at this if I couldn't relate so deeply.