3Tw3
2A
2LoTh
3Li4
FiDSp2
StSq2
CCoSp3

Score: 45.28

Another baby Chinese pair with Wenjing Sui choreography. It's actually quite nice to see the older generation of pairs skaters now lend their expertise to the younger generations. I love the red streaks in Wenning's hair ❤️

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Actually, despite being flummoxed by the costumes, I enjoyed that programme.

Nice traditional music. And an enjoyable programme to it.

And, you know what. The costumes are growing on me. The main problem for me is that there is too much white on the front of Wenning's dress. Maybe if the large circle was not filled in, it would make all the difference.

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Aliyah Ackermann / Tobija Harms (GER)
Mack the Knife by Robbie Williams

2Tw2
2LoTh
3Li1
FiDSp3
2Lz Hand down
CCoSp3
StSq4

Score: 36.79

Baby Germans, who are the only team with a problematic age difference even still together and competing. Bit of a mixed skate, some things were very improved like the twist and the death spiral, but not so much for other elements. Aborted lift, but at least no falls.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ali & Tobi GER are the most experienced of these teams. Twist lift is rather small for the height difference compared to the others, but their 2 throw is very strong and clean. Solid death spiral, but weak 2 lutz from her. They seem a bit slow and need more expression. But a solid skate by the Germans.