2023 NHK Trophy Women's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 NHK Trophy Women's Free Skate

Country
United-States
Here is what everyone needs in order to get one of the two remaining spots in the finals:

Rion:
She's in as long as at least one of the following happens:
-Haein doesn't win NHK
-Nina finishes outside of the top 3
-Nina finishes 3rd, but with a score below 189.17

Nina:
She's guaranteed to be in if she finishes in the top 2.
If she finishes 3rd with a score better than 189.17, she will qualify as long as Haein doesn't come in 1st.
If she finishes 4th, and someone other than Haein, Wakaba, or Lindsay wins 1st, then it will come down to a combined score tiebreak with Chaeyon (and possibly Haein, if she comes in 2nd).

Haein: She's in if she wins.
If she comes in 2nd, she still has a chance, but it will come down to a tiebreak with Chaeyon (and possibly Nina, if she gets 4th at NHK) based on who has the highest combined score.

Chaeyon:
She needs someone other than Haein, Wakaba, or Lindsay to win NHK, and she also needs Nina to finish outside of the top 3. If Haein comes in 2nd and/or Nina comes in 4th, it will depend on which has the highest combined score.

Lindsay:
She needs to come in 1st and also needs Nina to finish outside of the top 3.

Wakaba:
She needs to come in 1st and also needs Nina to finish outside of the top 3.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
She needs to work with her jumps. It is quite visible she turns when the blade already touches the ice after the jump. But there were good elements too.

auser

Record Breaker
Hmm how odd that Japan didn't use their home spot here! I mean if Australia ever got a GP we'd wanna fill our host spot even if it was by somebody who could only just keep upright on the ice :laugh:

Which I guess is why we don't get any GPs ;)
I'd vote for and Aussie GP in a heartbeat!