2023 Sectional Series (Skate Ontario) | July 20-23 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 Sectional Series (Skate Ontario) | July 20-23

yesterday

Record Breaker
you are watching the thread??? i don't get any notifications ... you can just adjust your settings to avoid the 4everchan excitement
Haha
yeah usually the board watches every thread for you after you post there once
too lazy to switch off and on and stuff :D

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
bummer... i was here for miku and tyler (well especially tyler) and they W/D

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Haha
yeah usually the board watches every thread for you after you post there once
too lazy to switch off and on and stuff :D
lazy? come on... i think it took me 3 seconds to turn these off and i am a dinosaur when it comes to doing things on these online forums.. i barely know how to change a profile picture ... i keep changing it so i don't forget how to do it LOL

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
It doesn't do that for me. I rarely watch threads, and I've never had a watch I didn't ask for.
once someone gave me a watch as a "going away" present... i was very grateful .. but then at the same time... i never wear watches because of.. well... my job... so yeah... sorry... :) i am being silly so i have had a watch I didn't ask for.. but not on this forum LOL

yesterday

Record Breaker
lazy? come on... i think it took me 3 seconds to turn these off and i am a dinosaur when it comes to doing things on these online forums.. i barely know how to change a profile picture ... i keep changing it so i don't forget how to do it LOL
I know how to do it, have done it before, but I like that thread in general ;)

yesterday

Record Breaker
once someone gave me a watch as a "going away" present... i was very grateful .. but then at the same time... i never wear watches because of.. well... my job... so yeah... sorry... :) i am being silly so i have had a watch I didn't ask for.. but not on this forum LOL
Hey, it's in the middle of the might here (won't make the women because of that), so I'm allowed to be silly, not you :p

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
okay, one more reason to skip the women :(
yeah... i will have to make dinner at one point.. and i have a guest coming over tomorrow... so i need to get things prepared for that too... i was here mostly to see the dance teams that didn't show up and fiona lol... oh well..