GBR
10Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER
CAN.GIF
CAN

No.
Name
Nation
1Alicia FABBRI / Paul AYER
RD: "Back in Black" by AC/DC; "Hells Bells" by AC/DC; "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC
FD: "Someone You Loved" by Lewis Capaldi; "Composition" by Karl Hugo; "Someone You Loved" by Lewis Capaldi; choreo by Zachary Donohue (RD), Marie-France Dubreuil (FD)
CAN
2Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER
RD: “No More I Love You’s” by The Lover Speaks, David Freeman, Joseph Hughes; "Addicted To Love" by Robert Palmer
FD: "Main Theme and End Titles" (Wuthering Heights soundtrack) by Ryuichi Sakamoto; "Switching Sides" (Wuthering Heights soundtrack) by Ryuichi Sakamoto; "Main Theme and End Titles" (Wuthering Heights soudntrack) by Ryuichi Sakamoto; choreo by Juris Razgulajevs, Carol Lane, Alexandra Crenian (RD)
CAN
3Molly LANAGHAN / Dmitre RAZGULAJEVS
RD: “Footloose” (soundtrack): "Let's Hear It For The Boy;" "Almost Paradise;" "Footloose"
FD: "Warriors" by Ronan Hardiman; "Lord of the Dance" by Ronan Hardiman
CAN
4Shiyue WANG / Xinyu LIU
RD: "Rock me Amadeus" by Falco
FD: "Forever For Now" by LP; "The One That You Love" by LP; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil
CHN
5Lilah FEAR / Lewis GIBSON
RD: "Sweet Dreams (Are made of this)" Hot Remix by Annie Lennox, Eurythmics, Dave Stewart; "Here Comes the Rain Again" by Annie Lennox, Eurythmics, Dave Stewart; "Sweet Dreams (Are made of this)" Steve Angello Remix by Annie Lennox, Eurythmics, Dave Stewart, Steve Angello
FD: "Gonna Fly Now" (Theme from "Rocky") by Bill Conti; "Gonna Fly Now" (Variation) performed by Rocky Broadway Orchestra; "Eye Of The Tiger" performed by Tommee Profitt, Flora; "Eye Of The Tiger" performed by Survivor; choreo by Romain Haguenauer, Samuel Chouinard, Ginette Cournoyer
GBR
6Jennifer JANSE VAN RENSBURG / Benjamin STEFFAN
RD: “Beds are Burning” by Midnight Oil, “Don’t Leave Me Now” by Supertramp, and “Runaway” by Bon Jovi
FD: "Tango" by Mgzavrebi; "Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla, performed by Aydar Gaynullin; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo
GER
7Allison REED / Saulius AMBRULEVICIUS
RD: "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns n' Roses; "Paradise City" by Guns n' Roses
FD: "Enough of Our Machines;" "Children" by Tokio Myers; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Sam Chouinard
LTU
8Oona BROWN / Gage BROWN
RD: "This Town" by Elton John arranged by Hugo Chouinard; "Satellite" by Elton John arranged by Hugo Chouinard; "I'm Still Standing" by Elton John arranged by Hugo Chouinard
FD: "All By Myself" by Eric Carmen and Sergei Rachmaninov arranged by Hugo Chouinard; choreo by Inese Bucevica, Joel Dear, Romain Haguenauer, Patrice Lauzon
USA
9Eva PATE / Logan BYE
RD: "My Prerogative" by Bobby Brown; "Walk This Way" by Run DMC, featuring Aerosmith
FD: "Polovtsian Dances" (from "Prince Igor") by Alexander Borodin; choreo by Igor Shpilband, Pasquale Camerlengo, Renee Petkovski, Randi Strong
USA
10Emilea ZINGAS / Vadym KOLESNIK
RD: "Another Part of Me" by Michael Jackson; "Liberian Girl" by Michael Jackson; "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson
FD: "Main Title Prologue' (from "The Beauty and the Beast") by Alan Menken; "Transformations" (from "The Beauty and the Beast") by Alan Menken; "Overture" (from "The Beauty and the Beast") by Alan Menken; "Evermore" (from "The Beauty and the Beast") performed by Josh Groban; choreo by Igor Shpilband
USA

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
With time savings happening tonight, I'm sure my insomnia will keep me glued there for the competition :laugh:. Let's hope tonight (today?) I can actually boot up the stream and watch something despite stress.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Mark I'm pretty sure Ayer isn't pronouned eye-er

FlossieH

Final Flight
Country
United-Kingdom
I need help with working out the time of this compared to the start of the Pairs free. Our clocks change tonight, with 2am going back to 1am. This ice dance stream was scheduled to start at 23:25. The pairs free is showing a start time of 01:00. I don't know whether that is 1am old time or 1am new time. Do the rest of you have 1.5 hours or 2.5 between the start of this ice dance and the start of the pairs?

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I need help with working out the time of this compared to the start of the Pairs free. Our clocks change tonight, with 2am going back to 1am. This ice dance stream was scheduled to start at 23:25. The pairs free is showing a start time of 01:00. I don't know whether that is 1am old time or 1am new time. Do the rest of you have 1.5 hours or 2.5 between the start of this ice dance and the start of the pairs?
2.5 hours on the official results page.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I have about an hour between the FD and the pairs' FS?

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Just got home from shopping and peeked at the very unsurprising women's results. And here I am...

Weathergal

Medalist
A bit more than 2.5 hours. Hope that helps! : )