2023 U.S. Eastern Sectionals & Ice Dance Final | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Eastern Sectionals & Ice Dance Final

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
It is Wednesday morning and Junior RD from Eastern Sectionals has started and the first couple is on the ice. The Peacock stream is working well. This is at the SCOB and there seems to be about 5 people in the stands :scratch2:

Last edited:

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Wow, I really liked Carhart/Horovyi! They were fast and very crisp in their movements.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok so how many of these dance teams get to go? And horrible cover alert. Bad does not begin to do it justice.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It is Wednesday morning and Junior RD from Eastern Sectionals has started and the first couple is on the ice. The Peacock stream is working well. This is at the SCOB and there seems to be about 5 people in the stands :scratch2:
If I lived anywhere close I would so be there. And I’d sit in the front row, cold though it is. If you haven’t watched a figure skating comp at SCOB, you haven’t watched a figure skating comp.

And SCOB keeping it clsssy as always with fresh flowers in the K&C.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I liked..Hauer and Star? I fear my phone has butchered their names. Also there are more people on the stands. Looks like other team USA members

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A result I did not expect - my 2 faves in 4 th and 5th

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can't watch the whole thing (at least not all at once), but here for my fierce son Kirk:clap:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A little less passionate than his JGP outing, but still wild and entrancing: Yay Kirk:cheer:

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Kirk is fizzier than a bottle of shook soda. But I wish he'd concentrate on landing the jumps clean without the hands over the head especially on both jumps in the combo. Still... he is his own person.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kirk is fizzier than a bottle of shook soda. But I wish he'd concentrate on landing the jumps clean without the hands over the head especially on both jumps in the combo. Still... he is his own person.
He’s 13.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
I am really up for these sectionals. I have been watching 20 performances from the Japan sectionals posted on IG, "SkateJapanews" (sic) reels and am very impressed with their skaters. Mai Mihara's short is lovely.
Well, I made a calender of all the events I can see translated into Coyote time...we shall see how that works with Peacock.
So glad to hear about Mai's SP. Love her skating!!!