RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Wow! Who is Lindsay Wang? She almost beat Hanna 😳
Top three best scores (outside top 2 at Nationals) are:

1) Lindsay Wang
2) Sonja Hilmer
3) Michelle Lee (if Karen Chen withdraws)

Looks like Sonja made it to Nationals by the skin of her teeth. That 2S after the 3S made a difference 😏

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I almost didn't watch the last skater. So glad I did. She had a great reaction to her scores (and I believe national qualification). Plus, you can't beat 4 coaches sitting on 2 chairs.
Such a difference between her and Hanna, who came in 2nd. Yes I think that reaction is an “I made Nationals” reaction. This has been a very grueling however many days it’s been. I’m an empath, which can be great or not so much watching figure skating. Nice chatting with you all!

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Lindsay's reaction was great! I'm sure Hanna was disappointed in her skate. Thankfully she still qualified for Nationals and will have a chance at redemption. Josephine was really good - one fall and a couple tight landings. Lindsay and Michelle were the surprise skaters here - great job!

SkateTM0102

On the Ice
Not sure. She has a brother, Chase, who was also skating pairs last season. (With a different partner).
I think you are mixing up Cate Fleming and Kate Finnster. Kate Finnster does have a brother Chase who last year did skate with Cate Fleming (who skated Senior Ladies here at Pacific Sectionals). As far as I’ve heard, Kate Finnster is no longer skating, not sure about her brother, Chase, and Cate Fleming is only skating singles currently. Oh, and I do think the coach with Cate Fleming here was Misha Ge.