2023 U.S. Nationals Jr. Rhythm Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Nationals Jr. Rhythm Dance

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
During the ice make, I put on my greatest hits of tango CD and I'm making a margarita to go with tacos that are supposed to be delivered in 16 minutes.
That sounds much more fun than me going to look for an usher for a wheelchair assist when this is over. Stopped at a closed food stand to marvel that any living person would pay 15.75 for a single can of domestic beer.

theblade

On the Ice
Saw some great practices yesterday and today at Sharks Ice (they added two new sheets since we were last here for nationals, for a total of six sheets!). This last group has some excellent teams.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am in the top section (to see the size of patterns) and need to know where to buy Swarovski crystals. (They are harder to buy now.) I can see the sparkle of stones up here, so they really do make a difference.
Ebay?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
That sounds much more fun than me going to look for an usher for a wheelchair assist when this is over. Stopped at a closed food stand to marvel that any living person would pay 15.75 for a single can of domestic beer.
I saw $13.50! LMAO.

theblade

On the Ice
Was that Ilia Tkachenko is the kiss and cry with Larson and Young? If not, whoever was could pass for Ilia's twin.

ETA: Google confirms that Ilia Tkachenko is indeed their coach. He looked great!
Yeah, it's him. He wears a touque up high for practices but is so attractive that nothing stops him from following his fashion bliss.