2023 World Figure Skating Championships Where Are You Watching? | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2023 World Figure Skating Championships Where Are You Watching?

Diana Delafield

Frequent flyer
Medalist
Country
Canada
So, is there anywhere I can see repeats?

I was never able to find the ice dance and pairs being aired on TV so I could record it, and then on Friday my cable was out due to a water main break, and because I had no service, I missed the women's free skate.

If there are videos of the competitions posted somewhere, I'd appreciate it if I could be pointed to them.
CBC Sports has the complete video of each event (the men's LP video is about 4:45 hrs, for instance), but I don't know if you can see that wherever you live. I'm pretty hazy when it comes to technology, I'm afraid.:scratch2:
:shrug:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So, is there anywhere I can see repeats?

I was never able to find the ice dance and pairs being aired on TV so I could record it, and then on Friday my cable was out due to a water main break, and because I had no service, I missed the women's free skate.

If there are videos of the competitions posted somewhere, I'd appreciate it if I could be pointed to them.
If you have a vpn you can see ISU outside of US or CBC to see Canadian coverage. My links in the rewatch work then. Anything else is pretty much geoblocked for US folks. Do look into the free Proton vpn - you will get access to what you seek and will seldom have any access problems. Minz can probably help you, but it really is very easy.

GS link to thread on vpns

Last edited: