2024 Canadian Nationals Junior Pair LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2024 Canadian Nationals Junior Pair LP

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
Yeah, that was a bit too messy for silver, but I look forward to seeing more of their development :)

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I do not envy the person who has to choose between AK/LL and D/T for Jr Worlds :dbana:
I know. AK/LL were stronger on the JGP, D/T were better at the JGPF, and then AK/LL win here but it's practically a tie. I think if it was switched and D/T were slightly ahead, they'd probably just get the spot, but like this... I'd probably go with the Nats results and send AK/LL but idk

SubRosa

I love Lussi
Final Flight
Country
Canada
Lots of yips on the sbs jumps today.

Love Ava and Yohnathan, but . . . I would happily ban finger guns. And lyrics with the word "fall"--just inviting to get zapped by the skategods.

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
I really don't think there's much of a case against Ava/Yohnatan going to Junior Worlds based on body of work, Kirsten 😁

I wasn't sure if they'd win the free skate based on the TES tracker, but they did and well deserved win overall :) Good to see skaters from Winnipeg doing well today!

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I really don't think there's much of a case against Ava/Yohnatan going to Junior Worlds based on body of work, Kirsten 😁
I think she was talking about the other entry, A-K/L-L vs D/T. D/T won't necessarily get it because they just edged out the other team here.

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
I think she was talking about the other entry, A-K/L-L vs D/T. D/T won't necessarily get it because they just edged out the other team here.
I'm pretty sure she was talking about K/E, that's why it was funny to me that she was mentioning the body of work :)