2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Women SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Women SP

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
A bit on the weaker side in terms of jumping passes and so many falls... but choreo made the competition nicer to watch than junior women, but we were happy that Shiryaeva landed her 3Lz3T. It seemed confusing because she was shown in 4th position but the protocols still show her in 5th, every though they are marked revised. So...not sure?

Otherwise, we quite liked Pomerleau and Brezden, along with Reuter, of course, who is the hometown favorite!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Oh, forgot to add, a big highlight for us was that Shiryaeva got our teddy bear stuffy, lol. We were sitting on the other side, so Mom didn't quite make a throw, loool

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
A bit on the weaker side in terms of jumping passes and so many falls... but choreo made the competition nicer to watch than junior women, but we were happy that Shiryaeva landed her 3Lz3T. It seemed confusing because she was shown in 4th position but the protocols still show her in 5th, every though they are marked revised. So...not sure?

I think they had a miscalculation for Audreanne Foster since I remember her score was 51.xx and it's higher now. I'll check the archives later to confirm it.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I think they had a miscalculation for Audreanne Foster since I remember her score was 51.xx and it's higher now. I'll check the archives later to confirm it.
Their points were 0.02 different, so initially Foster was just ahead, but when they showed final score Shiryaeva was in 4th. It doesn't really change much for her, since it's more important that she outskates Shi and Thereaux not the seniors

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
Their points were 0.02 different, so initially Foster was just ahead, but when they showed final score Shiryaeva was in 4th. It doesn't really change much for her, since it's more important that she outskates Shi and Thereaux not the seniors
Okay, there was an error when I checked the stream! They announced Foster's scores correctly along with Shiryaeva, but when the leaderboard came up for Schizas they had Foster's score wrong. They had Foster as 51.21 instead of 53.22 as she was announced when she skated, that's where the 4th/5th change is coming from.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Okay, there was an error when I checked the stream! They announced Foster's scores correctly along with Shiryaeva, but when the leaderboard came up for Schizas they had Foster's score wrong. They had Foster as 51.21 instead of 53.22 as she was announced when she skated, that's where the 4th/5th change is coming from.
Oh, okay, makes sense.

rain

Record Breaker
So not a lot of triple triples landed here. Maddie will need a triple triple for the second half of the season, and it used to be pretty consistent for her. But in terms of Maddie's program, I think it's one of, if not the single best piece of choreography for a women's short this season. It is sensational. And her performance of it has really grown into something special. Definitely the class of the field. Next level.

How old is Kaiya now? She still looks really young. Very underrotated on the triple triple, though I thought aside from that they actually looked a bit bigger and more stable.

I see why people like Fée Ann — nice big jumps.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
So not a lot of triple triples landed here. Maddie will need a triple triple for the second half of the season, and it used to be pretty consistent for her. But in terms of Maddie's program, I think it's one of, if not the single best piece of choreography for a women's short this season. It is sensational. And her performance of it has really grown into something special. Definitely the class of the field. Next level.

How old is Kaiya now? She still looks really young. Very underrotated on the triple triple, though I thought aside from that they actually looked a bit bigger and more stable.
young enough for junior worlds
I see why people like Fée Ann — nice big jumps.
yup... at challenge, she was spectacular .. .and she is fierce !!!!

withwings

On the Ice
Here is where the placement PDF should be. I'll post the archives when I'm off work :)
Thank you. I have tired very many times and all what shows up is
Here is where the placement PDF should be. I'll post the archives when I'm off work :)
Immensely thank you. I have tried very many time (yesterday and today) while at work..... nothing! All what I got was 'it will come soon...' And, in general, Daily Motion was not working for me. Finally I realized that it is because of my Add Blocker :scratch2::) Now everything is working:)
Thank you for patience with me and replies.