2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Women SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Women SP

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
I'm confused. I thought double jumps (with the exception of the Axel obviously) are marked as 0 in the short programme. I thought you had to do a triple. And, why didn't she get COMBO for the missed combo. Are there different rules for Nationals than Internationals?
The Tech tracker isn't the best, it has other issues too. Wait until it tries to handle +2a+2a sequences.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
The combination was definitely under, but the rest of the program was really nice. Well done, Kaiya! :) She is just the most pleasant, happy skater, and she skating skills and spins have definitely improved. Her costume was lovely was well.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I'm confused. I thought double jumps (with the exception of the Axel obviously) are marked as 0 in the short programme. I thought you had to do a triple. And, why didn't she get COMBO for the missed combo. Are there different rules for Nationals than Internationals?
the rules are the same... the tech tracker is... well... not to be trusted.

the doubles/singles won't count.
there is no deduction for + COMBO when there is a miss combo in the SP. it's not the same as +REP.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Good fight by Maddie - well done! :) She's definitely the class of the field, even though it was a bit of a struggle for her today. I really like this program for her, and she is improving as a performer each year.

withwings

On the Ice
not bad maddie !!! only the stiff lutz landing so that couldn't get an +3 combo but not bad... gotta jet guys... will be watching the archives tonight.

Where archives are available? link, please, if you can

What is today's placement?? I looked in skate canada page, there was no yet placements yet available for woman sp

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I wish Skate Canada would post placements soon, so frustrating that their results page is still like that

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
1 Madeline Schizas 63.63
2 Kaiya Ruiter 58.25
3 Sara-Maude Dupuis 57.87
4 Audréanne Foster 53.22
5 Uliana Shiryaeva 53.20
6 Hetty Shi 52.31
7 Fée-Ann Landry 51.05
8 Justine Miclette 50.75