2024 European Championships Exhibition | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2024 European Championships Exhibition

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
A "Fresh Prince Of Bel'Air" programme!!!

I didn't watch it religiously, but I enjoyed what I did watch.

And then... "It's Not Unusual"?! Not two songs or two singers I would ever have thought of putting together.

Oh, pitch invasion when they went to "Jump On It".

be7857ea0ec4305fb111b9a5072e0ff3.gif
3WlW5T.gif
giphy.gif

That was different, but fun!

CaroLiza_fan

LadyB

Record Breaker
B/G showed their real quality in the gala - I just can't stand Cats. How someone can be Euro Champs with that crap (compared to other programmes) is beyond me...

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

CelticRose22

Rinkside
A "Fresh Prince Of Bel'Air" programme!!!

I didn't watch it religiously, but I enjoyed what I did watch.

And then... "It's Not Unusual"?! Not two songs or two singers I would ever have thought of putting together.

Oh, pitch invasion when they went to "Jump On It".

be7857ea0ec4305fb111b9a5072e0ff3.gif
3WlW5T.gif
giphy.gif

That was different, but fun!

CaroLiza_fan

Carlton danced to Tom Jones on Fresh Prince - one of the more famous scenes

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Carlton danced to Tom Jones on Fresh Prince - one of the more famous scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WflKlxvwmYY

Thank you so much for enlightening me. That was absolutely brilliant!!! :bow: :clap: :points:

As you probably remember, "The Fresh Prince of Bel'Air" was shown on the BBC over here. To be honest, when I was growing up, I didn't watch the BBC much. The only thing I would have watched on the BBC was "Blue Peter". When I was very young, I tended to watch the children's programmes on ITV and RTÉ, and then when I got older I tended to watch the satellite channels like the Disney Channel, Fox Kids, and Nickelodeon.

Sometime, I'm going to have to try to find somewhere to watch the whole series. I remember it was put up on iPlayer a year or two ago, but I see it is gone now. It's a pity The Vault closed last month, because "Fresh Prince..." would have fitted in nicely there alongside the likes of "Clarissa Explains it All", "Clueless", "Kenan And Kel", "Moesha", "Sister Sister", etc.

For that matter, I wonder if anywhere in the UK is showing those series now. Knowing my luck, the original American broadcasters have probably kept them for their own subscription services. And I'm happy enough with just subscribing to Sky and Discovery+. I don't want any more!

Thank you again

:thank:

CaroLiza_fan