2024 European Championships Women's Free Skate | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2024 European Championships Women's Free Skate

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Pinzarrone’s program does nothing for me, but I always look forward to her final spin. I also appreciate her grit. I think she should win the free skate. Well done little lady.

Country
Norway
1) Please tell me the Oona in question is Oona Ounasvuori and not Oona Brown
2) I'm stupid, does that mean Mlle. Gubanova was 'the other woman'??
1) Yes, not Oona Brown :biggrin:
2) I don´t know the details, only that Stasya and Oona were really good friends last season and isn´t anymore. They were all in the same training environment. Also you may notice that Oona and Roman split ut this sommer, and Stasya and Roman got engaged during GP Japan this fall..

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Absolutely wonderful. Will it be enough or will they drag her down? :pray:

They dragged her down quite a little bit, like 5 points behind Loena in PCS. Loena is great but ... uhm. I've never seen Gubanova receiving a generous score and I can see through my sympathy and admit that my fave/faves received a generous score or some very flattering treatment from the judges. But I did not expect Gubanova's PCS to touch 70s. There are some areas marked in components that Loena may indeed be doing better.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Will Nina sail away with this?

MV5BNDAzMmU3MGItYmJkZi00MThhLWJhYjktNmZlMzliMDA5ZDA0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUyNjc3NDQ4._V1_.jpg

The Onedin Line Titles

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
1) Yes, not Oona Brown :biggrin:
2) I don´t know the details, only that Stasya and Oona were really good friends last season and isn´t anymore. They were all in the same training environment. Also you may notice that Oona and Roman split ut this sommer, and Stasya and Roman got engaged during GP Japan this fall..
I smell a cheater

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
"Only" 132.59 for Pinzarrone and a bit over 200 altogether which is less than I was guessing that would be in the LP and 3rd overall. I almost thought she'd get above Gubanova overall but pleased it didn't happen as a huge fan of Gubanova as I love Anastasia and only like Nina. Hendrickx gets to become a European Champion and we have two Belgians on the podium, amazing for them!