2024 JGP Osaka Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2024 JGP Osaka Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Hoping we will get lots of on site posts from. No pressure though, it is more important that you have a great time. ;)
I will see how i feel. Sometimes, when I go to events, I prefer doing a report after the event.. because during, I am always paranoid that someone sitting next to me is also on GS. Imagine if we were to disagree about my Max... we may fight :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Can you still buy an all-event pass? There are two factors affecting my decision to buy Worlds tickets:

1. My financial situation...it's not great at the moment (to the point where I have decided not to go to Skate Canada this year).
2. Continually wondering whether Shoma will be there or not...
you can buy all sorts of things are this point :)

japan has 3 spots. Shoma will make the team. Gotta believe !

PS, don't come if you are hoping to see northern lights. that's false advertisement. They will never be visible from Montreal.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
you can buy all sorts of things are this point :)

japan has 3 spots. Shoma will make the team. Gotta believe !

PS, don't come if you are hoping to see northern lights. that's false advertisement. They will never be visible from Montreal.
If believing is all I can do at this point...then believing in Shoma is what I will do. :)

Lol, if I wanted to see the Northern Lights, I'd go to Iceland, I have a friend that lives there and she has been continually bugging me to go see her...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
If believing is all I can do at this point...then believing in Shoma is what I will do. :)

Lol, if I wanted to see the Northern Lights, I'd go to Iceland, I have a friend that lives there and she has been continually bugging me to go see her...
i have been to iceland... but wrong season. It's a wonderful place to visit. you should go.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aw no I just see that I've missed almost ALL of this! I was catching up on the men... including the medal ceremony.

Dang.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Leah and Artem are very skilled but I find them tad boring after SaraAtsu's performance...

Once the music builds up towards the end, it was nice though :clap: