2024 JGP Osaka Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 JGP Osaka Rhythm Dance

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Leah NESET / Artem MARKELOV USA did not realize Kaitlyn Weaver did part of the choreography. I see the key points but am still deciphering this as my brain continues to wake up.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Very interesting conversation about broadcasting from Ted and Mark during the Warm-Up, and about the differences between the way the Senior GP's and the Junior GP's are broadcast.

But, I am still concerned about what is happening with the Senior coverage in the British Isles, where last year Viaplay won a 5 year contract to show the Senior GP's and the Majors starting this season, only to announce a month or so ago that they would be pulling out of the British Isles.

So, with just over a month to go until the first Senior GP, we don't know what is happening.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I'm here, let the marathon of the next three days begin! How are we feeling about the new reaction emojis?

Didn't know there were new ones.

But, then again, that's hardly surprising. I always use the same ones all the time, and type them out rather than go through switching to WYSIWYG mode and looking for them in the drop-down menu.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Layla VEILLON / Alexander BRANDYS CAN have the spirit of Its Tricky. She is a bit more tentative with this style and seems to be chasing and watching for him a bit more. Nice program.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I absolutely love this programme from Sara and Atsuhiko!!!

That said, I would have thought the songs sounded futuristic rather than capturing the essence of the 80's. (That was why I didn't suggest music from sci-fi series made in the 80's when the thread about the theme appeared).

And I don't like the costumes.

But, on the whole, I loved it!!!

Into 4th position, just above the Mullens.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Renee YUEN / Oliver MA AUS skate to some Diana Ross type Motown. They are Kristi Yamaguchi /Rudy Galindo lookalikes. New young team, a bit tentative, but having fun in bright orange.

zebobes

Final Flight
That said, I would have thought the songs sounded futuristic rather than capturing the essence of the 80's. (That was why I didn't suggest music from sci-fi series made in the 80's when the thread about the theme appeared).

80's futurism is definitely a huge part of the 80's though... I would definitely enjoy more sci-fi themes in the RD.