2024 World Junior Championships Men's Free Skate | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2024 World Junior Championships Men's Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I had to help my partner build a new display cabinet so I've been distracted, but for sure I'm gonna focus on my son the Japanese-Welsh dragon :cheer::hap10:

Rio Ganba!!!!

Do you fancy repositioning some shelves in NI?

Even though I am not a fan of that particular James Bond song, Rio was great! So proud of him.

New leader in both FS and overall, and by a good margin.

Oh, I hope he can climb some positions and get a medal. The guys in 2nd, 3rd and 4th position after the SP were all less than 1.20 points ahead of him.

:cheer: WELL DONE LITTLE DRAGON!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i am not sure why everyone likes Adam so much except for me... i guess i am a grinch... he is okay but I don't find him that interesting.
Is it because he is from a small fed ?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
i am not sure why everyone likes Adam so much except for me... i guess i am a grinch... he is okay but I don't find him that interesting.
I'll be a grinch with you, I don't dislike him per say but I am lukewarm on him too

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I adopted him YEARS ago when he was a tiny bespectacled boy. And man has he done well for himself. I remember watching Europeans and hoping the would make the free. Every year he got better and better. Not sure I can explain why I like him. I just do.