A Big Thank You | Golden Skate

A Big Thank You

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Sailorgalaxia, thanks so much for all those reports. You have gone way beyond what we could expect. Now you get some rest. Sure don't want you to get sick. 👍 :cool: :party: :party2: :rock:

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
oh. I won't :laugh: Depending on the time difference, I may end up doing this in Paris at Trophee Eric Bompard. I will definitely be doing this in Cup of Russia and at The Grand Prix Final in Beijing. Most like I will do this at U.S. nationals (for those of you living in the U.S.), Four Continents, Europeans and worlds. i ams so much looking forward to doing this.

Since this has been so popular. I will keep doing this. Iwill also keep track for possible contenders for worlds and olympics :)

Eeyora

Final Flight
That is wonderful you are planning on continuing your live coverrage. I really appreciate.and enjoy it. I stayed up all night to read your results

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
I am so excited that you guys like my LIVE coverages. I will be doing them in the future. With the exception of Trophee Eric Bompard Cachemire which is the next Grand Prix event. That is looking kind of iffy. It all depends on the time differance due to time zones. I hope Mathman can translate the time in EST for me like he did with Cup of China so that I would have a pretty good idea what competitions to due LIVE. I may be able to do some considering most of my free time comes in the overnight hours :)

GlitterTwist

Rinkside
I'd like to thank you too Sailor!! It's os much more interesting then when there is just the final results posted. And even if I can't watch your LIVE coverage live, it's still fun to read back through all the scores and opinions as they were happening!